Friday, September 2, 2011

Improving My Mettle

Reproduction picture of  9/2/2011 outfit.
'I, Laura of ‘schmatte?' blog sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-Sept '11. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade item, more if I can, each day for the duration of September 2011′

I think I can...I think I can..

Yesterday I wore 2 different me-made outfits (one while mowing the lawn!) but I was a picture-taking failure, since I didn't get home to my photo studio (the front porch) until after dark.  I will strive to do some recon with that today.  I was so sad yesterday that it was too hot for boots.  Today it might be too wet, but I might just push it anyway,

Update:  Here's my carefully reproduced outfit.  Anyone in my bias skirt class last night can vouch for its integrity!

No comments:

Post a Comment